CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
From Monday 15th of June at 10am we will be reopening with reduced hours as shown below.
Our workshop office at 113 High Street will operate the reduced following hours to allow drop off and collection.
The likelihood is that these hours will be increased in line with demand. Repair turnaround times to be advised at drop-off.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure our office workspace is safe
- We will operate a one customer on the premisesat any one time policy, please check no one is in-store before entering
- Hands washed arebefore and after contact with machines, although all technicians will wear protective gloves
- Workshop areas aredisinfected before and after each repair has been collected
- Credit card machines are cleaned regularly
- Cordoned off area for safe drop off and collection.
- Observe the 2M social distancing
If you wish to drop off a device for repair, we recommend prebooking in your device for repair by phone on 07726 888404. This means that when dropping off your device, you can simply state your name and address. This will reduce the time spent instore. Alternatively you can provide your details at drop off
REMOTE ACCESS REPAIRS
We also offer a remote access session where we can access your device in your home from our workshop. To avail of this service please call us on 07726 888404 (voicemail available for out of hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org