CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
IMPORTANT NOTICE – This email replaces previous correspondence.
In line with updated COVID-19 direction, from Monday the 11th of January we will be modifying operations.
We will be offering a contactless repair/goods drop-off and collection service. We will only be able to open the main door if you have an appointment or collecting an order
For computer or device repairs, we now require you to book PRIOR to bringing to bring your device along to our store.
The quickest way to do this is to visit www.fifecomputers.com/bookarepair (or visit the site and click ‘support’ from the menu and select ‘book a repair’)
The online booking procedure is as follows:
- Enter all of your contact details and describe the issue you are having with your device. Please tick all of the accessories you may be bringing with you. Please do not bring any bags or carry cases as they cannot be disinfected easily.
- Select a 15 minute drop-off slot for your device (Please ensure that you drop-off your device within this time, as failure may mean that we will not be able to accept your repair)
- Come along to 113 High Street, Kinross and knock on the door.
- We will open the door to allow you to place your items at our drop-off point.
- State your name and address.
- We will give you a drop-off receipt.
- We will sanitise the device and proceed with the repair.
- Once the work is completed we will contact you regarding payment and collection.
Alternatively we can accept bookings over the telephone on 01577 861878 or 07726888404 (Please leave a message if there is no one to take your call, we will call you back)
Our hours of operation are as follows.
We want to reassure our customers that we have additional steps in place.
Listed below are the measures to ensure our office workspace is safe
- Workshop areas are disinfected before and after each repair has been collected.
- Customer equipment is disinfected before and after repair.
- Credit card machines are cleaned regularly.
- Cordoned off area for safe drop off and collection.
- Observe the 2M social distancing guidelines.
- Face masks worn at all times.
REMOTE ACCESS REPAIRS
We also offer a remote access session, where we can access your device in your home from our workshop. To avail of this service please call us on 01577 861878 or 07726 888404 (voicemail available for out of hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org