CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
IMPORTANT NOTICE – This email replaces previous correspondence.
We have some good news to report, from Monday 3rd of August we will be in a position to increase our opening hours as follows:
We want to reassure our customers that we have additional steps in place.
Listed below are the measures to ensure our office workspace is safe
- We will operate a one customer on the premises at any one time policy, please check no one is in-store before entering
- Workshop areas are disinfected before and after each repair has been collected
- Customer equipment is disinfected before and after repair.
- Credit card machines are cleaned regularly
- Cordoned off area for safe drop off and collection.
- Observe the 2M social distancing guidelines.
- Face masks worn at all times
If you wish to drop off a device for repair, we recommend prebooking in your device for repair by phone on 01577 861878 or 07726 888404. This means that when dropping off your device, you can simply state your name and address. This will reduce the time spent instore.
REMOTE ACCESS REPAIRS
We also offer a remote access session where we can access your device in your home from our workshop. To avail of this service please call us on 01577 861878 or 07726 888404 (voicemail available for out of hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org